Snagit is a powerful tool for easily capturing, editing, exporting, and sharing images and video. Here’s a quick rundown of what it can do:
- Capture anything you see on your screen into an image or video file
- Edit what you’ve captured using a suite of tools
- Upload to Google Drive, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, and a bunch of other services
- Combine images into a single, large image or document file
- Send images straight to the printer
If you’ve ever needed to show something on your computer screen, exactly the way it appeared to you, to someone who wasn’t sitting right there next to you — say, walking them through how to do something, or reporting a bug — image-capture software is the solution. Whether that means buying this particular product will depend on your needs.
First, I’ll cover the basic image, video, and text-capturing abilities and what you can do with them. Then, we’ll look at some of the cool media-sharing capabilites.